No Sugar No Flour Pineapple Pecan Mini Loaves

 


Pineapple Pecan Mini Loaves

> 11oz of ripe bananas

> 4 eggs

> 13oz of pineapple (make sure you get the no sugar added. I use the Aldi canned pineapple chunks. They are "tidbit"-sized. If what you have comes in large chunks, cut them into smaller pieces for better dispersement. Drain of juice)

> 2 teaspoons vanilla extract (more to taste of you desire) 

> 1 teaspoon baking powder

> 1/2 teaspoon baking soda

> 1/2 teaspoon salt

> Cinnamon (to taste)

> 4oz of rolled oats (I do a quick blend in my Ninja to make smaller oat pieces. Don't pulvarize)

> 4 oz chopped pecans

Preheat oven to 350°.

1) With a stand mixer (or hand mixer), blend bananas and eggs until smooth-ish.

2) Blend in pineapple, vanilla, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.

3) Blend in oats.

4) Mix in pecans. Don't over blend. Mix in just enough to where they are well dispersed.

5) Measure out evenly into 4 mini loaf pans*. I use my food scale for this part.

6) Bake until a toothpick comes out clean. Unfortunately, I'm not 100% sure on the time that these take to bake, nor do I want to commit to a specific time because everybody's pan sizes will be different. If you choose to make muffins out of this recipe, your baking time could be as low as 10-12 minutes. For the mini loaf pans that I use, it takes between 20 and 30 minutes. We like ours more on the brown and crispy on the edges side of things. Keep an eye on them. 😁Bake yours to taste.

1 mini loaf (using my pans linked below) equals one complete BLE breakfast.

 https://amzn.to/3LlCpF7

 

Comments

Popular Posts